Hello,

I realize I could view the source code to learn this, but for those who cannot
do so, can someone explain how query-timeout DS configuration is actually
implemented in JBoss 4.0.3+?

If I have a query running for longer than the timeout period, does JBoss simply
follow the JDBC spec and throw a SQLException?

Does it do anything beyond that such as thread control, modifying the
connection pool, etc?

Does the query-timeout have any effect on Connection rollback()?  If not, is
there a way to also put a timeout on the rollback whereby an exception will be
thrown?

Thank You

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076845#4076845