Hello everyone,

I am trying to learn how to use JBoss's JMX funtionalities to monitor my
application. In the "JBoss Application Server Guide", it says to call
"bin\twiddle" to get access to the JMX. However, once I run "twiddle", there
will be an exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/util/Nested
Exception

My JBoss version is: 4.0.5.GA
JDK is: 1.5.0.12

In http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3382?page=all, it talks about this
problem with version 5.0.0. It says add "client/jboss-common.jar" to classpath.

First of all, in 4.0.5, "jboss-common.jar" is in "lib" not "client". So I tried
to add "lib/jboss-common.jar" to classpath. But still can not solve the problem.

Does expert know how this problem can be solved? Thank you very much

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077096#4077096

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077096