"dashti" wrote : | Exception during request processing:
  |   | Caused by javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException with message: "Target
Unreachable, identifier 'humansHome' resolved to null"
  |   | ...
| | | That's strange. Is there a class called HumansHome that is correctly annotated @Name("humansHome")?
Maybe try seam-gen from the command line (outside of Jboss IDE).

Unlike the original poster, I used seam-gen directly, and I get exactly the same problem, except it's the "authenticator" if I try to login, or my own component if a simple page. And yes, in both cases the target does exist, is annotated correctly (and case sensitively) and is in the .jar file in the .ear. See my posting on the 24th with the subject "seam-gen generates non-working project"