I did look into the Jboss AS /client/ dir. Unfortunately for me all the j2ee
packages are embedded into one jar (jboss-j2ee.jar). I ended up manually
removing the javax.sql package out of the jbossall-client .jar.
This leads me to the next question.... are all jboss artifacts (client facing
at least) mavenized ? i.e. are they published to an external repo by the jboss
team? Trying to figure out dependencies of Jboss Messaging 1.3 GA is based
solely on the small section in the documentation regarding using jboss
messaging from a remote client. This section suggests using jbossall-client.jar
which contains upto 5 different artifacts that are high level artifacts(J2ee,
remoting, jnp etc) in themselves. This makes the job of getting granular with
exact versions  of deps very difficult.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078836#4078836

Reply to the post :