Hey,

I had the same problem last week, I'd like to call "Cannot cast
smtptoesb.server.smtpmail to smtptoesb.server.smtpmail". The cause of this was
rather simple, but I still took many hours not relaxing in front of the TV to
figure it out.

The problem for me was that Jboss worked with an older version of the class
than the application itself, trying to cast will throw this problem. Try
shutting down Jboss, removing all tmp related to this work, cleaning the build
folder, redeploying it and running it again.

I realise it's not ideal, rebooting Jboss, I tried doing this @runtime, but
Jboss locks the tmp-files that need to be deleted, and for some reason, even
after redeploying in this situation, Jboss kept using the old Pojo class.

With 'older' version, I mean that even though the class may be exactly the
same, it was compiled at an earlier time.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079132#4079132

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079132