Victoria,

As I explained in my post you need to explicitly add contents in JBPM
repository for sample examples. Queries for same are available in the folder
"\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\server\server\jbpm\data\hypersonic\jbpmDB.script" for
hypersoninc db.

You need to migrate this script to compatible script for mySQL DB or DB you are
using.

This scirpt contains data related to login users, password, groups and
membership details.

After executing these scripts into the configured DB just recycle the server,
you will be able to login into JBPM web console.

Let me know in case you need any more details.

-- Jitendra

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079411#4079411

Reply to the post :