Doh!
13:12:36,630 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of
incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

  | *** CONTEXTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error
  |
  | HASessionState -> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong arguments.
setHAPartition for target [EMAIL PROTECTED]
expected=[org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.HAPartition]
actual=[org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext]

  | JGCacheInvalidationBridge -> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong
arguments. setHAPartition for target [EMAIL PROTECTED]
expected=[org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.HAPartition]
actual=[org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext]

  | HASingletonDeployer -> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong arguments.
setHAPartition for target [EMAIL PROTECTED]
expected=[org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.HAPartition]
actual=[org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext]

  | HAJNDI -> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong arguments.
setHAPartition for target [EMAIL PROTECTED]
expected=[org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.HAPartition]
actual=[org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext]
We could have predicated this one. For the moment I'll prefix "jndi:" to the
dependencies.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080451#4080451

Reply to the post :