I don't know... But I've a bad news !!

In fact, the problem isn't solved... I think he problem come from
JbpmConfiguration... In my portlet, I've this :

  | public class Portlet extends GenericPortlet {
  |
  |     static public JbpmConfiguration jbpmconf = null;
  |
  |     public Portlet() {
  |     }
  |
  |     public void init(PortletConfig config) throws PortletException {
  |             super.init(config);
  |             jbpmconf = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  |     }
  |
  |     public void processAction(ActionRequest request, ActionResponse
response) throws PortletException, IOException
  |     {
  |         PortletMode mode = request.getPortletMode();
  |         if(mode.equals(PortletMode.VIEW))
  |             doViewAction(request,response);
  |     }
  |
  |     public void doViewAction (ActionRequest request, ActionResponse
response) throws PortletException, IOException
  |     {
  |             JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmconf.createJbpmContext();
  |
  |     try {
  |     ... my code ...
  |
  |     finally {
  |                     jbpmContext.close();
  |             }
  |     }
  |
  |     public void doView(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response)
throws PortletException, IOException {

  |     JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmconf.createJbpmContext();
  |
  |     try {
  |     ... my code ...
  |     }
  |     finally {
  |             jbpmContext.close();
  |     }
  | }
  |
  |     public void destroy() {
  |             jbpmconf.close();
  |     }
  | }

When I change code of my portlet, the portlet container rebuild the portlet and
reload jbmpConfiguration... But I don't undersatnd, the old jbpmconfig is
staying in mémory...

So, if I put the jbpm lib in the server classpath, all is ok, beacause it
always keep the jbpmConfiguration in mémory.

SomeOne has any idea to keep the jbpm lib in my WEB-INF lib without outOfMemory
error ?? thanks !

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082521#4082521

Reply to the post :