We get quite a few questions on our forum about Seam2 and have been working
with users trying to resolve them.  ICEfaces 1.6.1 has just been release which
addressed many issues (not just with Seam2.0 but also with some of the seam
components from 1.2.1.GA which weren't functioning with ICEfaces as they
should.  These have been resolved.)

We are looking forward to both our icefaces-seam-gen (a seam-gen version that
is ICEfaces enabled) and the icefaces-booking example to be included with the
next release of Seam.  For now they are available on our subversion repository
at the following link:-

http://anonsvn.icefaces.org/repo/projects/

If you look at our Knowledge base at the following link:-
http://support.icesoft.com/jive/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=71&entryID=721&fromSearchPage=true
you can find some information on the configuration/packaging.  There is also
quite a lot of information on our forum, so please check us out!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082667#4082667

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082667