Hi Clebert,

anonymous wrote :
  | One thing we could do easily (it is implemented this way now on trunk) is
set the CorrelationID when the message is transfered over the cluster. Would
that be okay for you?

I think that the JMSCorrelationID should always travel with the Message over
the cluster as it is set by applications, but I think that this what you mean.
This currently works with JBM1.3 and JBM1.4 and we will change the default
behaviour for the ESB to always set the outgoing correlation id. We were
previously using the second pattern mentioned in aslak's post (setting the
correlation id to the message id).

I do think that the message id should not be changed in the cluster but if this
will be the case in a later release then that's fine.

Thanks for your help!

/Daniel

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083292#4083292