Hi All,

I have a web page with the following code:

<h:inputSecret  id="login"
             value="#{pcUserProfile.login}"
             validator="#{pcUserProfile.loginValidate}" />

I noticed that loginValidate() method of pcUserProfile doesn't invoked
in my testcase:

new FacesRequest("/profile.xhtml") {
        @Override
        protected void processValidations() {
                validateValue("#{pcUserProfile.login}", "xyz");
                assert isValidationFailure();
        }
}.run();

Seems that SeamTest mock doesn't support this.

Any ideas/workarounds, probably suggestions about other
JSF testing framework wich can co-exist with Seam ?

Thank you in advance,
/Alexander

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083333#4083333