I need this feature too, because in my case the URL will point to a user home
and must be as easy as possible to remember.

It is also my opinion that slashes are more aesthetically pleasing than
ampersands. Complete control of the URL can also make it easier to understand
what it points to if formatted carefully.

http://cool.com/usersegment/username
looks much nicer and is easier to remember than
http://cool.com/userPage.seam?s=usersegment&u=username

Outgoing url rewriting seems hard to do with urlrewrite filter brcause the urls
arent sent in one encode request.. so the url filter gets just parts of the url
at different times.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084210#4084210

Reply to the post :