Hello,

I ask for your help on an authentication procedure with seam.

Users are in different tables (User and ExtraUser), I want make the difference
beetween those two kind of users. So the login page have to be separated etc.

My problem is the Identity component configured in component.xml. It refers to
only 1 method and I would like to use separated Identity based components
depending on the part of the application used (eg. User or ExtraUser login -and
then- home page).

Is that possible ? If yes please you tell me, I absolutely found nothing like
that in the forum archives...

Best regards

PC

View the original post :