To quote myself:
anonymous wrote : Oops, the code I provided only displays a custom captcha
image, it cannot perform the validation. You have to create a custom "captcha"
component.

The captcha  classes provided by Seam are tightly related so you have to create
a new copy of all of them if you want to have a custom create method.

btw Maybe your idea could work too. I mean, overriding CaptchaImage and
changing the precedence so that it comes created first. I don't think you
should change the resource path though ("/mycaptcha"). I don't have Seam's
source code at my disposal but I think that's what the error you are receiving
is for.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085139#4085139

Reply to the post :