"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : I never used detached entities as that defeats the
point of conversations/seam IMO.

I certainly understand your point here, but there are some things I have been
able to do with detached entities that did not seem possible otherwise (e.g. a
state snapshot approach).  Maybe you could provide some insight on how to
accomplish this with managed entities when you read my other threads :)

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : BTW I'm hoping to really read your other threads
about conversations when I have time and I hope we can take some of the lessons
back into Seam to make it even better (at least improve the docs!).

Please do, I would really like to hear your input!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086930#4086930

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086930