Hi everyone,
I am using ajax4jsf 1.1.1,  seam 1.2.1 and jcifs1.2.17.jar with NtlmHttpFilter
for single sign on capability.

I was getting the famous "Stack must not be null" error :

ERROR [ExceptionFilter] uncaught exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Stack must not be null
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter...........

The error stopped showing when I removed SeamFilter and SeamRidirectFilter
declarations from web.xml.

Can anyone explain this weirdness?
I don't truly understand how seam filters work, but I would expect them to
exist in the seam application. Now my app has ajax filter, NtlmHttpFilter and
seam exception filter. that is another thing, how come seam Exception filter
does not cause a problem?

Any ideas ?
Thanks

View the original post :