Hello,

my remember me cookie doesn't disappear after at least one login with the
rememberMe set to  "true". I think the method clearCookieValue() should remove
the cookie from the same path, as it was set once. So if i change the line 99
of Selector.java from cookie.setPath("/") to cookie.setPath(cookiePath) it
works for me.

Its also interesting to have an autologin functionality, if the cookie was
found and doesn't expired. I implemented this feature by using one another
cookie "loggedOut", because after logout the session is invalidated and because
of "rememberMe" cookie the autologin occurs each time isLoggedIn() is called

Gena.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090064#4090064

Reply to the post :