"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : JSP users can instead directly use "<f:param
name="conversationPropagation" value="none">"

Yes Stephen, that will work.  Embedding the f:param inside an <h:commandLink />
or similar component will have the same effect for JSP users.  I agree that the
documentation could use improvement there as I've seen a few other posts
recently about this.

Pete, you say

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Similar means any JSF component which takes
embedded f:param's and embed's them in it's submission.

The documentation states "for a command link or button (or similar JSF
control)." From my recollection (and my testing), h:commandButton does not
accept f:param.  So should this be specified in the documentation?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091994#4091994

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091994