The point of my question is not whether it is the appropriate tool to use to
generate an application or to just get the initial generated start to that
application, but rather that it should at least generate correct code for
normal column attributes from mysql!  If it only works for one particular demo
case, then just state that this is just a tool for doing cute demos, but is not
intended to work for anything else but this cute demo we rigged up.

Don't try this for anything else, because it won't work and isn't intended to?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094031#4094031

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094031