I'm trying to determine the best method to integrate a legacy protocol that
starts Threads that listen on ServerSockets within a seam application.  I have
considered writing an MBean wrapper, but haven't really determined the most
appropriate method.  My legacy protocol start several threads that listen on
sockets to communicate to legacy clients that need to send and receive data
that I would like to use existing seam beans for.  Can someone suggest some
ideas of how to handle this.  I thought about application scoped beans but that
doesn't seem like the proper way to do it either.

Thanks for any advice

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095846#4095846

Reply to the post :