Pete, I have no problem with that at all.  In fact, it was my intention to be
able to do just that.  I blogged there as it was easier for me to document
there what I had I done, before trying to reformat it for inclusion in the Seam
wiki/docs.  I'm willing to help out where I can.  If you want to talk in a
little more realtime, feel free to email me (jason at steeplesoft dot com).  I
also have a couple of IM accounts we can if you'd like, which I can send you
via email if you want.  I'm going to try to create a self-contained example app
(the app I used for this uses an external database with a fairly complex
schema).  I'll post that...somewhere when I'm done with it.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096577#4096577

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096577