Oops...I guess I spoke too soon...I'm having a related issue...This time I'm
having an issue with my edit mode...After the zipcode is added my app goes back
to a the home screen where it displays the person in a table where you can edit
it...When clicking on edit it brings up the correct record but the dropdown
doesn't select the correct item.

Now I found out the I needed to override my main Entity and I did...Here is the
code I used:

  |     @Override
  |     public boolean equals(Object obj) {
  |
  |             if(this == obj) {
  |                     return true;
  |             }
  |
  |             if ( !(obj instanceof Person) ) {
  |                     return false;
  |             }
  |
  |             final Person o = (Person) obj;
  |
  |             return this.personId.equals( o.getPersonId() );
  |     }
  |
  |     @Override
  |     public int hashCode() {
  |         return personId.hashCode();
  |     }

After running the debugger I see the value that I need but is is in a Proxy
wrapper...Does anyone know how to get to this information?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097209#4097209

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097209