Recently I heard someone claim to have been abducted by aliens.  What do you
think?

Seriously, we've designed Seam to be useful at all scales, from simple web apps
to complex enterprise applications.  You get more leverage from Seam on smaller
apps, but that's mainly because traditional J2EE apps (and most Java solutions,
for that matter) are way too complex for simpler applications.

If you are writing a Java EE application with Seam, you are using the same for
EE technologies as if you weren't using Seam.  Seam is giving you the potential
for simplified architecture and easier integration with all the technologies
you are likely to want to use.  (JSF, JBPM, Drools, etc...)   Seam isn't making
your large EE app less-reliable or less scalable - it's just making it easier
to develop.

On the question of support - yes, Red Hat does offer production support for
Seam.  If that's of interest to you, please contact sales.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097335#4097335

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097335