"modoc" wrote :

  | I suspect if you copy a non-unicode xhtml file from the english OS, the
chinese OS will attempt to parse it perhaps using unicode, which would create a
ton of garbage sequences.  Or perhaps it's something else.  However I suspect
that OS language difference is the culprit.
  | ~~~~~Perfect explanation!!! Thanks!!!!
  |

  | Even if it were dom4j, that's not a Seam bug.
  |
  | As a side note, just on forum etiquette, as Jason said, posting 6 times in
40 minutes isn't a good idea.
  | ~~~~~I am really sorry for that and i'll change the bad matter.
  |

  | also, try to keep your punctuation to a reasonable level.
  | ~~~~~Ok, I will try my best to learn english better and make things
clearer. I wish i were an american, but i am a pity chinese. We common chinese
have no chance to practice english. Please forgive us.

  |  Tripling everything and using exclamation points everywhere make it sound
like you're shouting non-stop.
  | ~~~~~You are right. I should ask questions with good manner.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099580#4099580

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099580