I am getting this exception several times as I navigate through a page:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No phase id bound to current thread (make sure
you do not have two SeamPhaseListener instances installed)

also

WARN [javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.lifecycle] phase(RESTORE_VIEW
1,[EMAIL PROTECTED]) threw exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No phase
id bound to current thread (make sure you do not have two SeamPhaseListener
instances installed) No phase id bound to current thread (make sure you do
not have two SeamPhaseListener instances installed)

A JBoss consultant said it is probably caused by some configuration mistake in
installing RichFaces.

Any ideas on how to make these exceptions go away?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100397#4100397

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100397