Hi!

I'm using Netbeans 5.5 and JBoss 4.0. I'd like to make a web service and I've
written XML Schemas (or it was already made) that descripes message contents
(GetMatadataRequest and GetMetadataResponse).

I know that there is a tool , XJC, that can "convert" those Schemas to Java
classes. How can this be done in Netbeans 5.5 (I know that 6.0 has tutorial on
it)? And can those classes be used in a web service running on JBoss 4.0?

Could it be wise to manually convert those Schemas to WSDLs and then generate
Java classes and web services automatically? Which is to best way?

Waht comes to the security I read about that JBossWS and it security
guidelines, but how are those done using Netbeans?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101275#4101275

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4101275