Hi,
I tried using BPEL 2 and it didn't work out.

The only one accepted was

  | <copy>
  |
  | <from>
  |
  | <literal>
  |
  | <wsa:EndpointReference>
  |
  | <wsa:Address>THE_URI_FROM_THE_SERVICE_IN_THE_WSDL</wsa:Address>
  | <wsa:ServiceName
PortName="myPort">THE_SERVICENAME_FROM_THE_WSDL</wsa:ServiceName>

  | </wsa:EndpointReference>
  |
  | </literal>
  |
  | </from>
  | <to partnerLink="myPL">
  | </copy>

Ideally, the partnerLink should be OK. I saw the implementation of
EndpointReference in endpointref package and no additional info is required.

The assignment goes fine but the invoke fails and the reason is that no port
implements the required port type. Moreover it look like the process tries to
build a new partnerlink loking the wsdl files in the URI catalog.

Hope anyone has a solution. Bye

ZazzaZ

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4101754#4101754