Here is my quartz:

  |     public void startInterval() {
  |             try {
  |                     long a = System.currentTimeMillis();
  |                     //=================================================
  |             Payment payment = new Payment();
  |             payment.setPaymentDate (new Date ());
  |             QuartzTriggerHandle handle =
processor.scheduleInterval(payment.getPaymentDate(),
                                                               5 * 1000l, null,
payment);
  |                     payment.setQuartzTriggerHandle(handle);
  |                     em.persist(payment);
  |                     //=================================================

  |                     long b = System.currentTimeMillis();
  |                     System.out.println("TIME: " + (b - a) + " ms.");
  |             }
  |             catch (Exception e) {
  |                     log.error("schedulerController - startInterval: " +
e.getMessage());
  |             }
  |     }
  |

  |     @Asynchronous
  |     @Transactional
  |     public QuartzTriggerHandle scheduleInterval(@Expiration Date when,
  |                                                 @IntervalDuration Long
interval,
  |                                                 @FinalExpiration Date
stoptime,
  |                                                 Payment payment)
  |     {
  |         //payment = em.merge(payment);
  |
  |         log.info("Processing payment: ", System.currentTimeMillis(),
payment.getId());

  |         return null;
  |     }

When I run scheduler from app, new instance is inserted into db.

If I want to start my scheduler after jboss startup, how can I do it, if my
previous scheduler conf is saved in db?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102583#4102583

Reply to the post :