Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for; however, I am having some
difficulty getting this to work for my standalone webapp.  I've set up the
Embedded Login Configuration and have tried placing this config in both
login-config.xml and jboss-service.xml in both the webapp's root and in the
META-INF directory, but it is not being found with any of these attempts.  At
what filename/location in the webapp will JBoss automatically detect this
service, or is there some additional configuration that must be added?  I do
not need an EAR; this is a standalone web-app only.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103346#4103346

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103346