Ah yes - the page in the seam wizard only enables it for the war...(after GA we
will create a better way of setting up these projects - facet's are only meant
for "single style" projects)

The space issue is caused by hiberante entitymanager not being able to scan
classpaths' with spaces in it...that is fixed in the latest builds though.

Ah yes the full example apps examples are multitable - but you wouldn't build
those with Generate Entities.....at least not the "technical parts"

but yees -  we should get a more complete tutorial in there.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103394#4103394

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103394