Hard to say as companies that do use seam hesitate to publish any info. And
there aren't that many public site that are built with seam (except
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers may be).

When I switched from plain jsf/facelets to seam/facelets my performance
increased due to usage of conversations (I didn't want to use session and had
to use request scope more often than I wanted).
What you have to be concerned is memory leaks as those are harder to detect and
it's actually dependent on your project just as much as on the
production-readyness of seam version you're using.

>From what I understand the Seam development team would gladly look at any
>memory leaking issues for as long as you provide them with the data :)
Besides if you want to start project that I would consider getting commercial
support...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105369#4105369

Reply to the post :