Hi all,

I'm currently using JBoss Cache (TreeCache) for replicating configuration data
in a WebLogic cluster. We persist the cache using a CacheLoader in to the
database. Everything works fine but when I recompile the classes of which
instances are stored in the cache, we get serailization errors when the cache
is loaded from the database. This because the database contains serialized
objects (BLOB). Whenever a class changes it can't be deserialized.

Does anybody have the same issue? Anybody knows an elegant solution?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107671#4107671

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107671