We are seeing this aswell. This particular problem also has one big
implication: Since seam uses its own entity manager, and this affects caching
etc, we have decided to use the seam managed entity manager in all DAO:s.
Therefore, it is critical that seam is initialized before any component of the
application is triggered. It seems like seam dependencies spread just like
const-correctness :D

Is there any other solution then to wait for seam to initialize in onMessage?
This seems to work, but is a big hazzle, considering transaction timeouts etc.

Regards

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108075#4108075

Reply to the post :