Hi,
We have a large application, with large amount of data stored in cache. For
some data, we store it as nodes, for some other data, we store it as
attributes, in order to find a good compromise between number of nodes, data in
each node. We use SYNC_REPL to replicate data between our 2 node cluster, and
use multicast for replication.

I would like to know?

For a 10000 atribute node, what data is replicating when we change on of the
attributes? Is it replicating the whole node data, or only the changed
attribute?
What is faster, access to a 10000 attribute node, or access to 10000 nodes
single attributed?
Would REPL_ASYNC signify a performance gain?
Would the be deadlocking issues when more threads access cache. It seems our
application doesn`t scale clients very well. (I have already seen
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=122400 which I gues
will not be backported to 1.4)
Is it better to set up TCP replication?
Is there any performance tunning guide?