The procedure would be the same for any portlet (including the news portlet).

One of the things I did not think of is to edit the portlet-instances.xml file
for the desired portlet to add the extra instances. That might be the sanest
solution for now.

I am sitting in a hotel, attending a week-long conference, with a brand new
laptop (my beloved Dell died) which I haven't had a chance to set up with my
development environment. If I was at work I would continue looking for the
portal where I did all of this, or at least try it again from scratch and post
my findings and recommendations. I'll try setting up the laptop and see where
that goes, but knowing how busy I am at this conference it might take a while
before I have results. I'll keep you posted.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109916#4109916

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109916