"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Please post the exception.

Ah, I had a configuration mistake but now with everything configured properly
and I have verified HA is working properly I see the Identity exception being
thrown when trying to replicate it. I'm using drools but not exactly sure what
the relationship is between it and the Identity. This is definitely a show
stopper  for a high availability requirement.

Could someone from the Seam team please comment.

#|2007-12-03T12:09:13.520-0500|INFO|sun-appserver9.1|org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase|_ThreadID=22;_ThreadName=httpSSLWorkerThread-38080-1;|PWC2785:
 Cannot serialize session attribute org.jboss.seam.security.identity for
session 0fba09ba81165626f5a35d7a2291
  | java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.drools.reteoo.ReteooWorkingMemory$WorkingMemoryReteAssertAction

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109995#4109995

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109995