I am looking for **working** sample code that extends
UsernamePasswordLoginModule.   The module I am trying to write needs to check
for JBOSS authentication - if OK, proceed - and also do custom auth against a
complex auth scheme which includes checking username, synchronizing
users/groups, etc.

The code that I have written is properly invoked upon login, and I have
visibility into the J_USERNAME and J_PASSWORD fields, however, commit is never
called and the user is never granted access to my portal.

I have downloaded many examples from the internet but have been unable to get
any of them to **work**.   Probably my error, but there's no "cook-book" out
there or samples that show how to do this unequivocally and repeatably.

For demonstration purposes, simply returning "true" from the login() function
is sufficient.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

View the original post :