"gonzalad" wrote : "svadu" wrote : I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get
very high performance using microcontainer because you're not using full JEE
capabilities of application server.
  | I really don't see how MC would explain performance gain between plain jsf
and seam. But I've never used MC. Could you explain MC benefits for my use case
?

I didn't mean that MC would give you performance benefits :)

I think if you prepare more details (as you mentioned in the original post)
it's likely Seam team will be interested in your case...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111036#4111036

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111036