I created a little program that stitches all of our process definitions
together into a single summary view.      The auto layout piece is pretty bad
but its not worth the time for us to fix it.

We have one large process with many subprocesses.  The document that resulted
from the above program drove us to create two unit tests. One unit tests
verifies that a subprocess definition exists with the same name as that
referred to by each process state.  Another test verifies that each flow is
referred to by at least one other flow in either an "in" or "out" relationship.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111239#4111239

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111239