Hey,

  I figured out what it was and it ties in with another issue I have been
having. I have created a custom resource resolver that loads resources from JAR
files.. Well, actually  I have created a deployer that registers resources that
are dropped into the deploy directory and the custom resource resolver looks to
that service for resources. The issue here is that the template being included
is loaded in such a way, and suffers from this fate:

INFO:
Facelet[/file:/usr/local/jboss/jboss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp35770wt_umarket_mobilink-dev.ear-contents/wt_umarket_common_mobilink-dev.uiar!/WEB-INF/templates/fragment/edit.xhtml]
 was modified @ 10:14:38, flushing component applied @ 10:14:27

I feel that this 'flush' is what is causing the loss of information - my
question is how do I prevent it flushing a component that has not been modified?

p.s. Sorry to be a bit heavy footed earlier, its quite frustrating not having
other people on hand to ask questions of and having to wait around on a forum
response.

Cheers,

David

View the original post :