I think it is very hard for anyone to answer this question. It depends on so
many factors that I do not know where to start if your two basic questions are
"How should I make the comparison? what are the features I have to look for? "
I'd suggest you start reading in general about BPM first and than come back
with some more detailed questions.

Ofcourse I have a personal opinon. I have worked with Bea WLS for the last few
years in which they had 3 different BPM products. They are currently being
mentioned as a victim (or the lucke one) of a possible take-over by Oracle,
which had 3 BPM products in the last 7 years as well.

Continuity would be high on my list (besides opensource, support,
flexibility....)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112268#4112268

Reply to the post :