From: Bill Burke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 7:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Oracle database pool hangs on 2.1

Make sure you have the oracle drivers in the JdbcProvider section in
jboss.jcml.  Also make sure that you have the jdbc jar file in your
ClassPathExtension defined in jboss.conf.  Look in ../log/server.log for
the message "2001-03-19 02:46:49 [JDBC provider] Loaded
JDBC-driver:oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver".

Bill