(I'm resending this from yesterday because I inadvertently had my mail set
to html.  My apologies to the group.)

I had a working session bean.  I changed the text put out by a method in
that bean.  I tried (1) simply overwriting the existing jar in the deploy
directory, and (2) first deleting the old jar then copying in the new one.
In both cases, although I saw JBoss report that it had deployed the new
version, when I called the method from the client, I saw the old message.
If I shut down and restarted JBoss, the new message showed up.  This is 2.1
built from downloaded source about 2 weeks ago.  Do I have to change any
settings to make reployment work?