Your missing the jbosssx-client.jar from your classpath. Its in the jboss dist
client directory.

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Tan
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 10:37 AM
Subject: [JBoss-user] NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/security/SecurityAssociation

Hi,
I have a problem when I tried to run a client to access the EJB. It managed to get a
reference to this EJB object, but when it tried
called home.create() this error came up.

I am using:
Jboss2.1
Windows 2000
JDK1.3

If anyone can help me solve it problem, I would be grateful.

Regards,
Andrew T.

The error looks like this:

org/jboss/security/SecurityAssociation
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.GenericProxy.getPrincipal(GenericProxy.java:184)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.HomeProxy.invoke(HomeProxy.java:231)
        at $Proxy0.create(Unknown Source)
        at InterestClient.main(InterestClient.java:51)

line 51 is ---> Interest interest = home.create();  // where Interest is the EJB Bean