Here is a doc page on SQL Server:
http://www.jboss.org/documentation/mssql.htm

Plus you need to add a jaws.xml file that is similar to this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jaws>

    <datasource>java:/SQLServerPool</datasource>

 <type-mapping>MS SQLSERVER</type-mapping>
 <default-entity>
  <remove-table>false</remove-table>
 </default-entity>
    <type-mappings>
         <type-mapping>
          <name>MS SQLSERVER</name>

            <!-- INSERT MAPPINGS FROM standardjaws.xml HERE -->

           </type-mapping>
       </type-mappings>
</jaws>

Brenton House