Do you have more details? what kind of bean? I'd swear I've seen the trace
code I have in my entity ejbPassivate get called. What does your
ejbPassivate do?

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Fabio Silva wrote:

> Hello all...
>
> Any news on the ejbPassivate issue? I browsed the code and everything
> seemed ok... Looks like a deeper bug...
> Anyone had the same problem? It's strange that with so many people, I
> only seen one or two posts on this issue...
>

> Thanks
>
> Fabio

Dan Christopherson (danch)
nVisia Technical Architect (www.nvisia.com)

Opinions expressed are mine and do not neccessarily reflect any
position or opinion of nVISIA.