I don't think Forte for JAVA 2.0 Internet Edition supports EJB's. No
reference to it on www.sun.com or Forte's documentation.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Guy Rouillier
Sent: zondag 1 april 2001 02:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] IDE for JBOSS?

At the moment, Sun is making available the EE SDK for free.  This integrates
with the Forte for Java IDE.  Together, they make a decent IDE for EE
development.  You need a decent of horsepower.  I have 500 MHz Pentium III
at work with 256 MB, and that setup is barely acceptable.