We're looking for help on the JBoss ECPerf project.

ECPerf is important because it will allow us to monitor and continuously
improve JBoss/Server performance.

We have some resources available already, including preliminary JBoss
deployment descriptors, test database population scripts using Cloudscape,
and documentation of a successful ECPerf deployment on another J2EE server.

We plan to get ECPerf running on JBoss using Cloudscape initially.  It's
simple to use and readily available to everyone, which will allow us to
focus on JBoss deployment issues.  Once Cloudscape is working, we can tackle
Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL, etc., etc.

Part of the project will involve replacing Sun's "make" build with an Ant
build.

We should be able to produce standard JBoss metrics within 30-60 days.

The project will be coordinated on the jboss-user list:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The project will be a "Work in Progress" project with simultaneous activity
going on in many directions.  We always learn a lot on these projects.

If you are interested in working on the project, please post a short message
to the jboss-user list stating your interest.

One final note:  Sun's documentation states that ECPerf is initially targeted
for Unix systems.

Thank you,

The JBoss ECPerf Team
Tom Coleman