Thanx for the reply.

Well It is a CMP and I am connecting it to Oracle 8i.
I have tried both the options by enabling and disabling the create table and
it does not work.

However during deployment I get an warning message.

I have two jar files account.jar and group.jar(containg two cmp beans)
both of the files contain their own (ejb-jar.xml,jboss.xml and jaws.xml)
files.

however the first files get deployed successfully and runs..
when I deploy the second one it gives the warning message.
means any one bean deploys and runs successfully independently.

[Container factory] Warning: data found in jaws.xml for entity AccountBean
but bean is not a jaws-ma
naged cmp entity in ejb-jar.xml

if i run the bean that was deployed with the warning message it gives the
same error

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
or
Commit is not allowed in the Subordinate session.

do i need to make a single files(jaws,jboss,ejb ) for all the entity beans i
deploy.
please advice.
Dinesh