Hey, nice question, I am waiting to listen to some answers.
-RawLife.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 3:07 PM
To: Jboss User
Subject: [JBoss-user] Few doubts regarding container code??

Hello Everyone,

I have worked on Weblogic server and now i have switched to jboss for
deploying my apps.

Well, as i came from Weblogic server i was comparing some of issues with
jboss, let me put this in questions form :

1) In weblogic developer has to provide a standard jar(which contains
your bean code) to ejbc compiler, which generates another jar
file(deployable, this jar contains all the code generated by container).

  how this is done in JBoss???
  where does container code resides and when it is being generated?

2) When client calls any Remote method how does it gets the stubs??

Thanks
Naresh